On behalf of one of our clients an award-winning forex company, we are seeking to recruit an innovative and engaged Senior PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing their custom Laravel/Lumen web applications.
- Design, Develop, Test, Document and support business solutions based on CRM platform.
- Colaborating with Business Analysts to understand the general requirements.
- Develop plug-ins to synchronize trading platforms/payment systems with Company CRM.
- Participating in modifying and changing the architecture of the Company web applications.
- Assisting in evaluating business processes of Company in development.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Modern Backend Framework (Laravel*, Lumen*, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Angular, jQuery, React, etc.).
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests.
- Working knowledge in applying TDD or BDD practices.
- Solid understanding of SQL database concepts (MySQL*/MariaDB).
- Proficient knowledge of version control tools, git*.
- Experience developing RESTful services and loosely coupled systems.
- Experience writing and integrating with API’s.
Skills and qualifications:
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person.
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s and help review/fix others.
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field).
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted