Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a fully Regulated and Licensed Accounting and Fiduciary Service Firm operating in Larnaca. The company is offering a wide spectrum of services, including International Tax Planning, Accounting, Internal Audit, Tax and VAT Compliance, Domiciliation, Incorporation, Secretarial, Corporate Compliance, Banking, Nominee and Trustee and other support services to International Corporations operating in various different jurisdictions and industries as well as to high and ultra-high net wealth individuals and they are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer for their company in Larnaca.
- Managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program of the firm and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Ensuring that the firm and its subsidiaries are fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority and act as point of contact between the regulatory authority, MOKAS and the firm.
- Reporting to the Head of the Legal and Regulatory Department and Board of Directors making recommendations for the department
- Draft and revise company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Educate and train employees on AML regulations
- Address management/ employee concerns or questions on AML compliance
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date;
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in finance, law, business, or a related field
- Any professional qualifications will be considered an advantage.
- Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in the compliance/AML department of a trust/fiduciary firm or accounting or investment firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to deal with difficult situations effectively and conclusively
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted