On behalf of our clients in Limassol, an Mobile App Development company we are seeking to recruit a Junior Mobile App Developer to be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of their app and its integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- 1-3 years experience
- Good knowledge of React native and JS
- Experience in TDD / BDD
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with the AWS infrastructure and Development tools is an advantage
- DevOps skills are an advantage
- A flair for benchmarking and optimization
- Continuous self development and passion for learning new tools
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow and have a great experience.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted