On behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ largest firms with more than 100 professionals working out of their offices in Nicosia and Limassol, we are seeking to recruit ACA/ACCA Russian Trainees & Semi-Senior. Our clients’ company is able to provide a personal, efficient service in many destinations. The company is offering a wide spectrum of services, including Audit & Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Business Services & Outsourcing, and other services.
- University Graduates with excellent academic qualification University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field
- Would like to commence or have already commenced the ACCA/ACA program
- Experience in Audit or Accounting is required for the Semi-Senior position
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent command of the English and Russian languages
- Greek Language will be considered as an advantage
Successful candidates will be provided training contracts to train and become either chartered accountants (ACA) or chartered certified accountants (ACCA) depending on their academic background and preference.
Our training programs include structured learning through approved training organisations and job training in a rapidly expanding professional firm that takes pride in its reputation for providing professional services of the highest standard.
Training contracts cover course and exam fees.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted