On behalf of our clients, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant. Our clients’ company is able to provide a personal, efficient service in many destinations. The company is offering a wide spectrum of services, including Tax Consultancy Services, Accounting, Legal, Banking Facilities and other services.
- Preparation of daily cash flows.
- Responsible for keeping the accounting records complete, and in a timely manner
- Meeting deadlines for monthly closings and reconciliations, preliminary review and analysis of the trial balance
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll calculations and submit necessary returns
- Collaborating with external parties e.g. banks, tax authorities etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 – 5 years of recent experience in a position with the above responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of VAT, Social Insurance and Tax aspects
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Preferably knowledge of Intelisoft program
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written. Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and develop
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted