Our client a logistics company, is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their team in Limassol.
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software;
- Performing bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed and managing all banking duties required by the business;
- Preparing and filing of Quarterly VAT Returns;
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Holder of LCCI Higher and/or CAT Diploma;
- 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- VAT and general tax exposure knowledge are welcomed;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent fluency, reading & writing in English;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Currently staying in Cyprus and eligible to work in Cyprus;
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted