Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a growing company in the financial services industry and they are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Compliance Officer to become part of a dynamic team.
- Preparing and submitting applications to CySec
- Maintaining the AML monitoring program
- Providing assistance and support to the Executive Director and various departments
- Comply with KYC requirements and keeping updated records in the database
- Liaising with service providers, authorities and various external parties as may be requested from time to time
- Administrative support, filing, responding to emails general Compliance Administration.
- At least 1 years of experience in a Compliance/KYC role
- Strong self-starter personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish
- Excellent skills in document and process formation
- Fluency in English & Greek is a must
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted