On behalf of one of our clients, a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Analyst to join their team in Limassol. The Systems Analyst will essentially gather requirements and perform systems analysis which will include Visual Prototypes and Logic Diagrams, that will be used by the development team on the development of the company’s product.
- Interact with people of the company’s various departments to gather requirements for the system
- Analyze the requirements and prepare Visual Prototypes and Logic Diagrams to be used by the design and development teams
- Work closely with the Systems Architect, Database Architect and Development team to clearly pass on and explain the system requirements in order for them to implement them effectively and clearly
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Sharp, detail-oriented, analytical mind that has the ability to view business needs from a holistic view
- Attention to detail so he/she can identify all business logic flow cases and analyze them accordingly
- Dependable and trustworthy character
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English languages
How to Apply
If you have a can-do, tenacious attitude and you are ready to delve into complex business processes, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note the following
- The client is looking for an individual that possesses the brain capacity to understand, learn and evolve, rather than a candidate with experience in systems analysis.
- Due to the unique requirements of the position, an IQ Test and some problem solving tests will be administered during the interview
- Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.