On behalf of our client, a leading Investment Service provider, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the Company.
- Providing assistance in the monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and
procedures of the Company.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the investment services
to be in compliance with the Law.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Officer, in preparing the annual written reports.
- Providing assistance regarding trainings and educating the staff of the Company in respect with
the compliance function according to the Law.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and assess their
impact on the compliance of the firm’s ongoing business processes
- Review, amend and approve marketing communications of the firm
- Providing assistance to maintain and update internal policies and procedures of the firm, in order
to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Providing assistance to maintain records of internal approvals, personal trading statements,
communications with authorities etc.
- Providing assistance to develop and deliver training on compliance issue to the firm’s personnel
- Design Company’s Policies and procedures related to compliance and AML matters.
- Review all Company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line CySEC requirements
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed
- Monitor transactions
- Assist with the Internal Audit
- Review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and any other legal documents
- Analyzing changes in the Laws and regulations, keeping the Company’s Internal Operations Manual
up to date and monitoring implementation
- Identification of the risks relating to the firm’s activities, processes and systems
- University / College Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations of CySec, MIFID II
- Up to date with CySec circulars
- At least 2 years of experience in a previous Compliance role within a CIF company
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight Deadlines
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
- Leading and supervising skills
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted