Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a fully Regulated and Licensed Accounting and Fiduciary Service Firm operating in Larnaca. The company is offering a wide spectrum of services, including International Tax Planning, Accounting, Internal Audit, Tax and VAT Compliance, Domiciliation, Incorporation, Secretarial, Corporate Compliance, Banking, Nominee and Trustee and other support services to International Corporations operating in various different jurisdictions and industries as well as to high and ultra-high net wealth individuals and they are looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator for their company in Larnaca.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents such as Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Loan Agreements, Share Sale and Purchase Agreements, Power of Attorneys, Subscription Agreements etc;
- Liaising with “companies secretaries” and monitor the distribution of documents (sent/received to/from clients);
- Drafting of documents and monitoring of the procedure for corporate changes with the Registrar of Companies, i.e. change of Directors, Secretary, shareholders, registered office, and registration and deregistration of pledges etc.
- Updating of files and indexes for the documents sent and received;
- Liaising with accountants/auditors for assessing agreements from a financial aspect;
- Liaising with external lawyers for resolving legal issues;
- Communication with clients either by telephone or e-mails;
- Liaising with the audit/banking/accounting departments;
- Liaising with government authorities;
- Liaising with the accountants and the auditors for the conclusion of the accounting records of the companies and preparation / audit of their financial statements;
- Reviewing of agreements / contracts from a financial aspect and evaluating business feasibility and legal application;
- Overall supervision of a clientele portfolio for financial matter relating to tax forms and financial obligations of the clients’ companies, including bank related tasks.
- Preferably a holder of a degree in Economics / Finance, or any related degree in the field of Business.
- Working experience in Corporate/Trust Company not necessary but will be considered an advantage
- Finance/Accounting knowledge and understanding will be considered an advantage
- Ability to understand the contents of financial and legal/corporate material;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in the English language;
- Document Management skills;
- Exposure with international clients;
- Working experience with offshore companies such as BVI, Seychelles, Panama and Belize will be considered advantage;
- Basic knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation.
- Speak and write fluently English
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with her/his colleagues
- Able to multitask and willing to adapt to new methods applied by the Management;
- Computer Literate
- The candidate must be residing in Larnaca.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted