Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a highly professional, Law Firm they are looking to recruit a Lawyer for their Limassol Office in their Corporate and Commercial Immigration department.
- Drafting and reviewing all type of corporate documents and agreements, including, but not limited to, resolutions, minutes, PoAs, M&AA, SHAs, SPAs, JVs, partnership agreements etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing of any type of contracts or other legal instruments;
- Undertaking any kind of corporate procedures in the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (Cyprus) and communicating/liaising with or attend the aforesaid Department;
- Studying and familiarize with any existing or new legislation in any area of law and provide coherent and comprehensive advice to the clients;
- Drafting of Legal Opinions on any legal subject;
- Advising clients and maintain client relations;
- Attend meeting with clients in Cyprus or abroad;
- Actively participate, assist and contribute to the implementation of the Firm’s strategic planning and marketing strategy;
- Research on case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Contributing in the writing of articles and other publications which the Firm posts or publishes on its official website and on other webpages, newsletters, journals or other publications of legal or other content;
- Applying AML, KYC and GDPR procedures according to the relevant Laws and Regulations;
- Attending professional or other conferences or events in Cyprus or abroad for insight and networking;
- Guide the clients through any governmental or other state procedures and communicate/liaise with or attend any respective Governmental or other State Authorities in that regard;
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus or abroad;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s legal team to support clients on legal issues pertaining to the Corporate and Immigration sectors;
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the Firm.
- At least four (4) years of post-qualification experience in the corporate and/or immigration sectors;
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- LL.M. (Master of Laws). If in Corporate or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted