On behalf of our clients in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer. Our clients are a successful law firm in the area of commercial and corporate services. They provide legal and corporate services for individuals and companies as well as company formation and management and other business arrangements.
- Registration of companies, trade names, trademarks, institutions,
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate agreements and other contracts,
- Drafting of Legal Opinions
- Processing KYC procedure for clients,
- Communication and meetings with clients and associates from Cyprus and abroad,
- Communications with banks, credit institutions, public authorities and private companies in Cyprus and abroad,
- Legal research and usage of legal tools such as Leginet, CyLaw, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw and legal books.
- Recognition of financial statements of companies,
- Any other assigned tasks.
- A Bachelor degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in registration of companies, trademarks, trade names, legal opinions, contracts and other legal documents
- Knowledge in opening of bank accounts
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and KYC procedure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Lawyer’s Code of Ethics and compliance with it during the performance of duties
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages. Knowledge of the Russian language would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as be able to work as part of a team
- Trustworthy, reliable, a quick learner and have good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted