Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is looking to recruit a FPO – Fleet Personnel Officer for the Crewing services they provide.
- Responsible for the vessels assigned
- Works closely with marine personnel superintendents and manager
- Screens crew candidates
- Issues seafarers employment contracts
- Apply / monitor flag state documents
- Travel arrangement for the crew
- General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and agents
- Responsible for the maintenance of personnel records in the crewing software
- Monitor performance of seafarers and liaise with customers
- Liaise with manning agents on crew selection and recruitment
- Monitor repatriation, dismissals, promotions in cooperation with manager
- Cost control and budgets for the vessels assigned
- Observe and follow the quality manual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- Commitment to work irregular hours and willingness to travel
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent knowledge MS Office Excel and good knowledge of MS Power Point
- Ability to design processes / procedures
- Relevant working experience of at least three years in a similar position
- Willingness to continuously update and develop professional knowledge
- University / college degree in relevant field
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andriana Papadopoullou at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.