On behalf of one of our clients who offers proprietary, self-developed customer management software solutions to their group which is an independent energy supplier with operations in Germany, Cyprus and the UK., we are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Software Development Engineer for their team in Limassol.
- You will work as a full stack software development engineer implementing projects within the organization.
- You will have a key role in the design and implementation of software modules and converting stakeholder requirements into working systems.
- You should be able to understand business requirements, propose and implement a high quality software solution for existing as well as new software systems in a team-based agile environment.
- Your work will help our business be more efficient, provide a better customer service, and add business value to our group.
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology or other comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge in effective database access strategies and handling of huge amounts of data
- Development of software components for core business logic using Java, the Spring framework and JPA (Hibernate)
- Solid knowledge of XML, REST and SOAP technologies
- Experience in handling of complex SQL statements
- Refactoring skills and the ability to understand systems from the code
- High level of quality awareness and knowledge about software testing strategies, especially writing unit tests
- Knowledge of principles of version control/configuration management especially Git
- Team player and ability to work in cross functional teams according to the principles of Agile software engineering
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Solutions oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Excellent communication skills and command of English language
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong affinity to general rules of modern software engineering
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional (nice to have) requirements
- Coding knowledge and experience with C# and WPF
- Coding knowledge and experience with Angular 2
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate in German is considered as a plus
- Experience working with remotely-located/virtual teams
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira
- Experience with knowledge documentation systems like Confluence
- Interest and participation in open source development, innovation, coding events is considered as a plus
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted