Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies and is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated Global Head of Training (m/f) to join their team, starting immediately.
We are looking to interview candidates with a record of a seagoing career and several years of experience in a land-based organization (e.g. QHSE or training department) and have good knowledge of MS Office. Since the company has an international presence, we require candidates to have a strong command of both spoken and written English.
- Development and improvement of training strategy for all seagoing employees o Selection of relevant suppliers o Structured analysis of training needs o Improvement of Competence matrix
- Leading a global team in 4 different locations in Europe and Asia (on shore)
- Leading an on-board trainer team
- Budget control and reporting for all training activities
- Coordination with stakeholders
- Reporting to Global Head of crewing
- Updating the database and training files
In addition to the above, we are looking for applicants with strong communication skills who enjoy working as part of a team. You have an organised and service-orientated approach to work, a high level of initiative and structured thinking skills.
What is offered by our client
- A considerable degree of independence and responsibility
- A very International surrounding and multinational teams
- Choice to be based in Hamburg, Limassol or Manila
- A professional and friendly team with quick decision-making processes and a lean organisation
- A structured on-boarding processes
- A modern working environment
- You will be part of a team working for one of the world’s largest ship managers for container and bulk vessels
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line