On behalf of one of our clients, a leading provider of innovative security solutions to high-risk, customer-focused environments that is rapidly expanding, we are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager to join the successful team.
- Manages all performance appraisal procedure.
- Administers, in close cooperation with training institutes, all training programs.
- Design and implementation of Talent management system and Succession planning, according to corporate strategy.
- Development and delivery ad-hoc reports and events, aiming at enhancing employee engagement.
- Advises duty managers on coaching and management issues. Inspires a culture of continuous coaching and development, shifting from annual feedback o ongoing coaching and development.
- Moves the focus from performance review to performance development.
- Emphasizes developing strong future leadership through succession planning.
- Maintains a vision for performance management that is in line with the mission of the organization.
- Oversees the onboarding procedure in cooperation with the managers aiming in sustaining a comprehensive orientation program.
- Oversees the implementation of ISO standards that are applicable (i.e. ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Master’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of generalist HR experience
- HRMS knowledge
- Excellent command of English language & PC Skills (MS Office)
- Interviewing skills
- Experience in dealing with employee relations issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to handle pressure in recruitment needs.
How to apply
If you are interested for the position please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject “HR Manager”.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.