On behalf of one of our clients, a leading provider of foreign exchange trading services and due to the expansion of our services we seek to recruit native Italian speaking Retention/Sales Officers in Limassol.
The Retention/Sales Officers will be reporting to the Sales Manager of the company.
- Maintaining contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Providing general information regarding company’s platforms and services offered.
- Informing all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering.
- Demonstrating the ability to interact and cooperate with colleagues, building trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Providing quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients.
- Answering all emails received from clients regarding queries on various issues (technical, accounting, new applications etc.)
- Liaising with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the Team Leaders.
- Providing troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform.
- Welcome calls/call back requests.
- Informing and assisting all clients in relation to the use of all current and future products.
- Post information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums.
- In addition to the these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Employer’s business.
- University / College graduate in business, marketing, or computer related field or equivalent
- Previous experience is not necessary but it would be considered as an advantage
- Dynamic and self-motivated with strong sales skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
How to apply
If you will be interested for the job position please send your CV at the email firstname.lastname@example.org