Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a growing company in the financial services industry and they are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to become part of a dynamic team.
- Preparation of daily Cash Flows
- Preparing monthly bookkeeping material for the external bookkeeper
- Reconciliations of bank accounts and clearing companies to internal systems
- Basic knowledge of annual financial statements
- Upload, Review and approve payment to vendors in payment
- Basic knowledge in VAT and Payroll
- University degree holder in Accounting and Finance or in another relevant field
- At least 2 years of demonstrated work experience in an Accounting/Bookkeeping role
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (formulas, spreadsheet formulation)
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted