On behalf of our client, a leading Investment Service provider, is seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the Company.
- Providing assistance in the monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the investment services to be in compliance with the Law.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Officer, in preparing the annual written reports.
- Providing assistance regarding trainings and educating the staff of the Company in respect with the compliance function according to the Law.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and assess their impact on the compliance of the firm’s ongoing business processes
- Review, amend and approve marketing communications of the firm
- Providing assistance to maintain and update internal policies and procedures of the firm, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Providing assistance to maintain records of internal approvals, personal trading statements, communications with authorities etc.
- Providing assistance to develop and deliver training on compliance issue to the firm’s personnel
- University / College Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Certificate would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight Deadlines
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted