On behalf of our clients in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager. The role of the successful candidate is analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and to ensure that the finished product meets a certain standard.
We are looking for someone that is has the ability to address problems and opportunities for the company and to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, marketing, business or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted