Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a growing company in the financial services industry and they are looking to recruit a Payment Monitoring Specialist to become part of a dynamic team.
- Transfer Monitoring: Overall monitoring of Incoming and outgoing Transactions in cooperation with all relevant departments (Consolidation with declared account debit -and credit turnover)
- Intra-department communication: Liaise with Accounting, Legal and Banking department to ensure correct effectuation of Intragroup Payments;
- Commercial Review: Review and match agreements with invoices Prior to effectuation;
- Ledger Maintenance: Record and maintain overview of intragroup Counterparties Prior to effectuation of Payments;
- Compliance Review: Request, Review and Provide supporting documentation (Corporate KYC, Individual KYC) to banks and/or other departments within the group with Relation to Payments, disbursements, or funding of accounts;
- Verifiable experience (minimum 2 Years) in Compliance, Legal, Banking, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English (Other languages considered an advantage)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Experience within a financial institution considered a plus
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted