Our client a CySec approved company operating in Limassol, is looking to enhance their Compliance team with a non-experienced Polish speaking Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance. Holding the CySec advanced certification is a must.
- Assist the Head of Compliance with all CySEC regulatory requirements;
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and directives issued by CySEC and ESMA, with respect to Forex business;
- Assist with the implementation of the procedures described in the Company’s Procedures Manual or any other relevant policy;
- Prepare new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with CySEC regulatory requirements;
- Assist with the preparation of reports to CySEC;
- Analyze regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments;
- Research regulations by reviewing circulars and other relevant directives;
- Provide recommendations/advice to business lines on best practices implementation of CySEC’ s regulatory requirements;
- Review or/and provide recommendations for information uploaded in the website to ensure compliance with relevant Laws and Directives/Regulations;
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification;
- No experience is needed but will be considered as an advantage;
- Holder of advanced level of CySEC is a must;
- Previous experience and knowledge in Forex business and platforms;
- Fluency in Polish English is essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work well under pressure.
How to apply
If you are interested for the position please send your CV along with a cover letter to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: email@example.com, writing on the subject “Polish Compliance Officer”.