Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a growing company in the financial services industry and they are looking to recruit an experienced Risk Officer to become part of a dynamic team.
- Process daily chargeback files from Acquirers. Maintain and provide detailed reports of all chargeback received and status update.
- Review chargeback and fraud statistics for existing and new customers and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Good understanding of patterns of deposits/depositors (e.g. to build a risk profile for a client).
- Collect and prepare relevant documentation required for defending chargeback dispute.
- Collecting risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyze the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Operate the risk management protocol, communicate with processing partners in an effort to reduce the company’s risk of exposure to chargebacks and fraud.
- Update the Company’s operational system according to information received from the payment providers.
- Adhere and maintain extensive knowledge of card scheme rules, regulations, timeframes relating to chargeback, arbitration and compliance cases.
- Good understanding of o patterns of deposits/depositors (e.g. to build a risk profile for a client).
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Demonstrated work experience in card acquiring/Forex company risk.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of risk identification and assessment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted