On behalf of one of our clients who offers proprietary, self-developed customer management software solutions to their group which is an independent energy supplier with operations in Germany, Cyprus and the UK., we are seeking to recruit a SCRUM Master in Agile Software Development Process for their team in Limassol.
- You work as a SCRUM Master in an agile context with the focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and thereby strengthen the presence of our company as an agile center of excellence.
- You will have a key role in our development process in helping your development team to find their most effective and efficient way of delivery, coaching and evolving team members and structures.
- Your work will help our business be more efficient, provide a better customer service and add business value to our group.
- University degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification
- At least two year experience as a SCRUM Master and in working in an agile environment
- Detailed knowledge about the process of software development based on agile methods
- Facilitating agile ceremonies to their most effective
- Assisting the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Maintaining relevant metrics and team assessment
- Acting as a coach to the team in order to help the team reflect, grow and improve
- Helping to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between the team members
- Activating the right allure towards self-organizing teams, transparency and adaptive environments
- Assisting with identifying, communicating and resolving impediments between teams or departments
- Training/Onboarding of new team members in Scrum and agile thinking and practices
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
- High level of personal presence
- Excellent communication skills and openness
Additional (nice to have) requirements
- Certification as Certified SCRUM Master or Certified SCRUM Professional
- Preferably knowledge in Kanban and the transition of organizations into agile principles
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate in German is considered as a plus
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted