On behalf of one of our clients, a leading provider of innovative security solutions to high-risk, customer-focused environments that is rapidly expanding, we are seeking to recruit a Security Guards to join the successful team.
- Responsible for the implementation of all security requirements being undertaken by the shift in charge.
- Liaises with clients for all day-to-day operational issues and ensures customer satisfaction and conforming to contractual & legal requirements.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek language, and very good knowledge of the English language
- Bachelor Degree in any field or High School Leaving Certificate (Apolytirion)
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation & Influence
How to apply
If you are interested for this position please send your CV at the e-mail: email@example.com, by writing on the subject “Security Guards.”