We are working closely with one of the best, most reliable and trusted online brokers in the industry, seeking an experienced and passionate Senior SugarCRM Developer to join their existing team. They currently serve retail and institutional clients in more than 150 countries from their offices in United Kingdom and Cyprus. The company’s core values relate to the unwavering commitment to transparency, excellence and innovation, investment in technology and research and expansion and refinement of their business model with the traders’ needs in mind.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to the preferred candidate. The company also offers a range of benefits that include, but are not limited to, free food and beverages, medical insurance, provident fund and gym with personal trainer.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom features in SugarCRM and PHP technologies.
- Product development using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies;
- Collaborating with the management, stakeholders and team members in order to meet team deadlines;
- Work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of a team of specialists;
- Reviewing current systems;
- Presenting ideas for system improvements;
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff;
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running;
- At least 3 years’ working experience as a SugarCRM developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and SugarCRM framework
- Experience in full stack Development
- 2+ years working within LAMP stack; PHP and MySQL or equivalent object-oriented language
- Relational database design and SQL experience
- Solid unit testing experience
- Test-Driven development experience
- Deep knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. principles of OOD
- Strong SQL databases and ORM experience
- Skills Required: Self Directed, Multi-tasking, Communication skills, Adaptability, Organizing and Time Management Skills, Team Spirit
- Fluent English or Greek language
- Relevant Experience in the Forex Industry would be considered as an advantage (CFD Market and the risks involved, AML and KYC procedures)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- The ability to think outside of the box, be proactive, and show initiative with regards to problem solving,
- A strong desire to improve upon current skill set and develop knowledge within the industry and sector as a whole
- An ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced coding environment.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, and to work to high pressure goals with competing priorities.
How to apply
If you are interested in the job position please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: email@example.com writing on the subject “Senior SugarCRM Developer in Limassol”