Our client a Forex Broker, is seeking to recruit a Spanish-Speaking Client Relations Manager for remote employment.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Responsible for activating new client leads and follow up on potential clients
- Handling client inquiries and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Create daily and monthly reports using primarily MS Excel
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to various activities and tasks pertaining to the support of the Company’s client base.
- Providing suggestions on system enhancements
- Acting in the best interest of the company at all times
- Contributing to the effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Spanish speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Reliable, with integrity of character
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted