On behalf of one of our clients, a leading provider of innovative security solutions to high-risk, customer-focused environments that is rapidly expanding, we are seeking to recruit a Station Maritime Manager to join the successful team.
- Responsible for the implementation of all security requirements being undertaken by the shift in charge.
- Liaises with clients for all day-to-day operational issues and ensures customer satisfaction and conforming to contractual & legal requirements.
- Supervises the right implementation of all corporate procedures (briefing, uniform standards, drills, security directives, incident reports) and files all the shift’s documentation.
- Provides general direction, guidance, OJT, and oversight of the security personnel, by maintaining positive control of all sub-ordinate personnel.
- Oversees the implementation of ISO standards that are applicable (i.e. ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Higher Lever Education Degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- HCAA/ISPS training (screeners, supervisors)
- Security Personnel work license
- Excellent command of English language
- Good PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Soft Skills needed
- Interpersonal Skills
- Resource Management
- Negotiation & Influence
- Human Resources Management
How to apply
f you are interested for the position please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: email@example.com, writing on the subject “Station Maritime Manager”.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.