On behalf of one of our clients a company that offers a unique approach based on integral solutions of geolocation systems, data fusion and operations from diverse sources in a single platform and interface, we are seeking to recruit a Telecommunications Engineer to join their team in Limassol.
- Develop and maintain Telco products like SS7/LTE Java framework.
- Set up a dedicated simulation environment.
- Assist troubleshooting with live testing of the software and support.
- Train and coach your team members about Telecommunications and network procedures.
- Setup new Sigtran and Diameter connections
- Establishing and maintaining professional partnerships with players in the industry
- Sc. in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and/or other equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field.
- Strong theoretical background of telecommunications (i.e. telco subsystems design/architecture/implementation/configuration).
- Knowledge of standards LTE, UMTS, GSM, SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP.
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Open minded and willing to learn as well as teach.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted