Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and/or qualified Driver/Security.
As a Driver / Security you will be responsible for the transportation and safety of their clients/artists and the needs of the CEO.
· 40 hrs/week, 8 hrs/day, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm (During high season hrs can change, Based on a 5 day week but may often be required to work a 6th day which will be paid for or received in lieu)
· Full time
· 24 paid annual holidays
· 30 calendar sick days with doctors certificate
· Free lunch during open period
· 13th salary is paid on second year of employment
· Transport clients/artists and/or packages to and from destinations.
· Arrive at destinations on schedule.
· Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups etc.
· Use navigation applications to determine the best route.
· Interact with clients professionally at all times.
· Ensure that the vehicle is always fuelled and ready for use.
· Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
· Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
· Night and weekend shifts.
· A valid driver’s license and at least one year of driving experience to perform the job safely.
· Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find locations.
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
· Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift heavy luggage, packages and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from their vehicle.
· Clean & Presentable appearance.
· A non-smoker & non-drinker is preferred.
· Interest and passion for the leisure and entertainment industry.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your next role.