Our client is a successful renown German firm, with long time in the industry as a solution provider for communication intelligence and electronic warfare.
They are keep escalating due to their many European sponsored projects thus looking to expand even more their team.
If you are looking for a great team spirit and having a nice bonded working environment, our client is what you are looking for!
▪ Working together with great colleagues in a growing team
▪ Hybrid working model (valid after the training period)
▪ Exciting and motivating work environment
▪ Position in a company with growth potential
▪ Attractive remuneration package
▪ Private health insurance
▪ Provident fund
▪ Gym membership
▪ Continuous personal development scheme (certifications, conferences, online learning platforms, on-site trainings)
▪ International relocation bonus (if applicable)
▪ Design and develop components of a real time platform for the automated interception, analysis and visualisation of radio signals.
▪ Implement systems based on distributed and scalable Java architectures
▪ Realise maintainable and reusable high-quality software modules
▪ BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields
▪ Passionate about coding and software development
▪ Enjoy working as a team player in an agile environment
▪ 3+ years of professional experience in Java or any other OOP language like .NET or C++
▪ Willing to learn and continuously grow
▪ Fluent in spoken and written English
▪ Knowledge desirable in:
o Software Design and Clean Code
o Java frameworks like Spring and JUnit
o Tools like Maven and Git
▪ Will be considered an advantage:
o Scrum Master abilities and interest to develop them
Feel free to contact us if you would like to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your next role.