Our client is a leading company in lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 40 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, and Europe and holds chain of stores representing international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate team members to ensure that they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company
- Ensure a smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments as well as monitor all kind of inventory activities such as cycle counts and stock movements including transfers between shops, transfers to/from warehouse, damaged items.
- Oversee the shop’s image and ensure its compliance with the brand’s standards, verify and follow up on the cleanliness, display and maintenance of the shop including the window, cash and stock room
- Analyze hourly/weekly sales performance, monitor selling items, missing sizes/ items and collection rotation in order to identify replenishment needs, place accurate orders, meet stock performance objectives and maximize sales and sellout
- Log/update all commercial and operational information as well as various requests on the provided platforms
- Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and repouring variances versus budget
- Detect, and provide regular feedbacks on customers’ needs, markets trends and competitors activities affecting the region.
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs and complaints are, answered in a timely manner with quality and customer service standards creating customer loyalty and portfolio.
- 3 years of experience in a managerial role; Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- knowledge of sporting events
- Uniform provided by company
- 35% Discount across all brands in Cyprus
- Social Security
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable contract
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted