On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC trusted market leader and innovator, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Grafic Designer to join their team.
Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
As the Customer Support Officer you will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- Design web pages, banners, social media material, brochures, e-books, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Localize creative material.
- Maintain the appearance of websites and visuals by following brand guidelines.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and participate in appropriate trainings to develop the necessary skills.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a Web/Graphic Designer, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately. Attention to detail is critical.
- Any experience with animations is considered a plus.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High level of work-ethic.
- Excellent team player.
- 13th Salary.
- Provident Fund
- Free Gym at the Sanctum Spa
- Medical Insurance Cover which includes Dental Care.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted