On behalf of our client an international Construction company with offices around Europe and headquarters in Cyprus we are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Limassol.
Our client is committed to excellence regarding a healthy and sustainable environment for future living. They are currently working on multiple projects in Europe and have delivered more than 100 projects so far.
- Preparation of tender packages
- Tendering procedure and evaluation
- Gather and analyze data to estimate the amount of money, time, materials, and labour required to complete a construction project
- Preparing and presenting extra works cost reports for the Project Managers
- Collaborating with Site Managers / Project Managers.
- Using computer software to calculate cost estimates
- Consult with subcontractors, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction managers to discuss and formulate estimates
- Change orders (change management)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Cyprus for at least 10 years
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills – MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Languages: English and Greek
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- 13th Salary
- Bonus Scheeme
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives even Internationally.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or at firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.