On behalf of our client a luxurious Developments & Constructions Real Estate company that is rapidly expanding we are seeking to employee an experienced Office Administrator to assist them in their new large projects.
The successful candidate should be responsible for managing all the email and telephone communications with Banks, Lawyers, Accountants and Auditors, Contractors and subcontractors, Suppliers Investors, Authorities (municipalities, town planning, land registry, EAC, sewerage board, water board)
- Should have experience in government and semi government internet portals (i.e social insurance)
- Arranging the construction site visits and reporting.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office is a must
- Assisting in accounting (invoices and reconsiliations)
- Keeping records and summaries of meetings
- Fluent in English & Greek languages (Russian will be considered an advantage)
- Moderate computer skills (Microsoft word/excel/outlook)
- Quick note taking (both English and Greek)
- Good at following tasks on time
- Pleasant appearance and good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible working hours and friendly environment
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Private medical insurance
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofocleous at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.