Our client is fast growing regulated Financial Investment Group with huge rabbit growth of about 150% the past year. We are seeking to recruit a Social Media Coordinator to join the young and full of energy team that constantly rising !
Are you ambitious to grow and hold the below requirements? Then don’t waste more time and apply now!
The successful candidate has the choice to be based either in the Limassol or Nicosia office.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being a member of a goal-oriented team, then you are fit for the role.
- Build and grow our brand identity across all social media platforms
- Post / schedule daily content across the Company’s channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Implement a cross-channel social marketing plan based on specific targeted strategies to build brand awareness, generate engagement, traffic and conversion
- Ensure consistent communication across all channels and build a sense of community whilst driving engagement up to meet specific KPIs / targets on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to deliver social media optimization (SMO)
- Stay up to date with social media trends and trends of industry-related topics
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Follow up and evaluation of Social Media Calendar
- Create weekly / monthly reports to keep up to date with social media statistics and coverage
- Working directly with the Content / Graphics teams to ensure that material is apt to boost the efficiency of posts based on each channel’s requirements and post specifications
- BSc in Digital Marketing / Marketing / Communication or related field
- At least 1 year of similar experience in the Financial Industry
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- SM literate
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.