On behalf of our client, a leading Investment Service provider, is seeking to recruit an Accountant & Funding Administrator to join their team in Limassol.
- General Bookkeeping and Back Office / Accounting duties
- Responsible for the proper bookkeeping / recording of transactions (I.e. Banks, PSPs, Clients’ Accounting, Month-end Transactions, etc.).
- Handling of Clients’ Deposits and Withdrawal Requests.
Including but not limited to:
- Daily recording of Clients’ transactions completed via Payment Providers and Banks
- Manage / Control over Company’s accounts with PSPs
- Daily / Weekly and Monthly reconciliations of Banks, PSPs, Clients’ Accounts
- CRM Update – Deposits, Refunds, etc.
- Management Reporting as and when required
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors
- Dealing with Financial Paperwork and Filing
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience as a Bookkeeper is essential
- Experience with a similar position in a Forex/Financial Services Organisation, Back Office,
- Safekeeping, Accounting, will be considered an advantage
- Experience in SAP B1 will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight Deadlines
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted