Our client is a pioneer, leading broker, which was the first established trader in Cyprus and still after more than 30 years is very stable worldwide with all legal essential licenses.
Business ethics, integrity, respect of the client and trust are some of the values that hold them on top.
They know that they thrive through to their people who share values and passion for growth especially withing the financial market.
If you are a people’s person and love to assist other within a professional manner then this role is just for you!
Be part of a dynamic, creative and multicultural team and apply now
Your daily role will be to interact with customers to provide and process information regarding enquiries, problems and information needed by the customers. The Customer Support Department provides and delivers professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance by the customers.
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience/background in Forex and the Financial Market is a plus
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic / Farsi languages, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shifts (morning/ afternoon/ night)
- Effectively managing the company chats, E-mails and calls
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Receiving and handling inquiries from New Leads and clients through Phone Calls, Chat, E-mails and Portal
- Offer support to the lead/client within the specified time frame
- Updating CRM and keeping records of all communications and action taken
- Interact with other departments to solve inquires raised by clients that requires further investigation by sending tasks
- Follow up with clients and schedule call backs to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Work independently and in teams
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space and convenient location
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.