On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC trusted market leader and innovator, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Business Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Product team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing the quality of our software products and services and have the opportunity to work with the latest business trends and industry practices in mind.
Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
- Support the business analysis team in developing business plans and strategies.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Conduct research and compile data about customer and industry trends.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and inconsistencies.
- Prepare business cases backed with data driven analysis.
- Evaluate new system resources and processes.
- Map business and user needs.
- Analyze business input and create business requirements and specifications.
- Engage with business heads to research and understand their needs.
- Provide further amendments and business insight throughout development projects.
- Monitor each project’s progress and optimize processes.
- Collaborate with delivery team.
- Model for visual representation.
- Develop workflow charts for system changes.
- Create technical reports and manuals for end-users.
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years as a Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert or User Experience Specialist.
- Experience in Forex, FinTech or similar field.
- Experience in web and mobile applications user experience design and previous exposure to CRM systems.
- College or University Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, MIS or Business-related field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Familiarity with various business and IT methodologies.
- Understanding of IT software development cycles.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to interact with both Business and IT stakeholders to define, understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Transparent Team player.
It will be considered as a plus if you have: Business Analyst certification (PMI-PBA or similar)
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance Cover which includes Dental Care
- Free Gym at the Sanctum Spa
- Involved in one of the largest International Brokerage companies with professional standards
- Paid conferences and Expo Trips
- Trainings and Development
- Modern and professional work environment
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofocleous at the email: email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
~Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted~