On behalf of our clients an IT services European company, we are looking for IT Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst, you must be able to perform business analysis functions such as facilitating professional and constant communication to analyse and validate requirements from stakeholders, end-users and subject matter experts.
You will ensure clean and accurate documentation of business requirements, client requirements, technical specifications and as well perform the actual trainings required. You will also identify opportunities for automation of data management processes and lead initiatives to implement automation. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining business training material, ensuring that are safely kept and accessible for future reference, and carry out routine testing of software implementations.
- University / College graduate in an Information Technology related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst for software projects
- Previous experience in public sector projects will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant technical experience of data processing and data design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Greek
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage risks/issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to influence peers, team, and business stakeholders
- Ability to consistently meet project deadlines
- Provident fund
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Hybrid working scheme
- Opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever interesting opportunities for personal growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or send an email to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted