Our client a well-established Audit firm of Paphos which is constantly expanding is currently seeking for a skilled professional for the position of Compliance Officer
Job description / Main responsibilities:
- General compliance and administration support.
- Keep records regarding the KYC and other requirements in database.
- Assist with the day-to-day compliance operations in line with regulatory and legal requirements and company’s policies and procedures.
- Performing client due diligence work and risk assessments.
- Liaise with clients and associates to collect needed information and supporting documentation.
- Maintains the highest technical and professional standards.
- University degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or related field.
- Very good knowledge of the AML Legislation.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of AML Software tools such as VELOS SOFTWARE PLATMORM – iSPIRAL would be considered as a great advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office.
- High technical capabilities with excellent analytical skills, common sense and logic.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be treated fairly with strict confidentiality.