- Experience 2 Years
Our client, a successful and globally well-known Ship Management company with HQ in Hamburg is expanding their ship capacity and seeking for their office in Limassol to recruit Crew Accountants for their clientele.
- Maintain proper monthly accounting records in accounting software for his/ her vessels as per accounting procedures and manual within specific deadlines
- Issuing and posting of crew lumpsum invoices / lumpsum adjustments and recoverable
- Posting the end of month documents (payrolls, vessels cash accounts).
- Coding and posting of invoices and SOA from manning agents and third-party clients.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare and follow up monthly Vessel’s reconciliations.
- Prepare and release the Crew Home Allotments and Special Home Allotments payments and any other crewing payments to agents using payment run functionality.
- Prepare any report and accounting report as assigned by the superior.
- General correspondence and communication with the vessels / captains, manning agents and other external parties relating to crew accounting maters and payrolls.
- Keep the superior informed of any important issues that will need the head involvement.
- Relevant experience in similar position is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Holder of any relevant degree will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- knowledge of Navision accounting software is an advantage
- 13th Salary
- Larges provident fund packages in Cyprus
- Medical scheme for the whole family
- Working for home scheeme
- Internal and external training opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous at the email: email@example.com , including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.