Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with an innovative international online booking platform in the Tourism sector.
Our associate is looking to recruit a Customer Relationship Executive for their head offices in Limassol.
A really interesting opportunity for someone that loves to interact with multicuture people and at the same time arranging logistics.
Customer relationships :
- Handle chat enquiries
- Reply to enquiries through email
- Follow up with enquiries in an effort to confirm wedding bookings
- Follow up of not completed online registrations through hubspot to generate more enquiries & sales
Hotels / venues / town halls / travel agents :
- Conduct presentations & training to new venues about BYWD functionality
- Assist hotels / venues, townhalls and travel agents when required
- Communication with hotels and venues to ensure availability of slots for the next 2 years
- Conduct site visits to Hotels & venues & townhalls
- Conduct sales calls to stakeholders in order to maintain and develop further the good commercial relationship
- Travelling abroad when required
- Working on shift schedule
- University degree in relevant subject
- Fluent writing and speaking of Greek and English language
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail orientated and strong organisational and customer service skills
- Proactive approach, with strong drive for results
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm
- Desire for development within the company
- 13th salary
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Exciting and motivating work environment
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted