On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Dealer to join their dynamic and creative team in Limassol. Our client offers an amazing working environment that inspires to make a difference.
- Obtain FX pricing from liquidity providers and execute client trades
- Company Dealing System Maintenance
- Monitor the risk management system of the company
- Responsible to run complex reporting, as required by company management
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business
- Interact with liquidity providers and aggregates in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients
- Quote, confirm and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Keep an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team
- Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in all major currency pairings
- Update the team and supporting colleagues from other departments.
- A degree in Finance, Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Actuarial or related field
- At least 2 year of relevant role experience in FX environment
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Advanced CySec Certificate holder
- Good knowledge of MT4/MT5 (both Admin and Manager) and bridge solutions is mandatory
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, with sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent numerical and statistical skills
- Good knowledge of Financial markets
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a rotation shift pattern
- IMPORTANT: Position is based on rotating weekly shifts (8 am-4 pm, 4 pm-12 am, 12 am-8 am).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related training & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted