On behalf of our client, a company that leads prestigious events in Europe and Middle East, we are looking to recruit an Events Sales Manager to join their team in Limassol. The Sales Manager reports directly to the Head of Sales.
Become part of a dynamic team that pays attention to autonomous high calibre individuals and enjoy meaningful benefits such as: Competitive remuneration package and incentive plan, medical insurance coverage for successful candidate and children, maternity and paternity benefits, Developmental plan (training opportunities), career advancement and growth, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, multicultural environment that becomes an inspiration to the team!
- Cultivates solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to clients, and develop professional long-term business relationships. Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients
- Builds rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Manages complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
- Proactively utilize multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business.
- Contributes towards the development of exhibitor and sponsor database relevant to assigned exhibitions.
- Understand the entire sales process and be comfortable with initial sales and retention of portfolio.
- Brings in revenue through selling exhibition stand space & sponsorship opportunities.
- Determines action plans to meet goals and update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identifies new markets and business opportunities and to increase sales and represent the Company in
- various events and exhibitions
- Conducts daily sales calls and arranges site inspection trips to the hotel by corporate clients
- Collaborates with the Production team in regard to the clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree holder on Business Administration/ Marketing or any other a relevant sector
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years in Tech companies
- Experience in B2B sales is mandatory, ideally within the events and marketing industry
- Ability to source and identify c emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills with confident telephone manner
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented with limited supervision
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a service
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients
How to apply
If you are interested to find out more on the position, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org