Our client, a successful and globally well-known Ship Management group of companies based in Limassol is looking to recruit a FPO – Fleet Personnel Officer for the Crewing services they provide.
The successful individual can be based anywhere in Cyprus since it is offered a possibility of remote working.
- Responsible for the daily crewing operations of the fleet assigned
- General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and agents
- Executes crew changes related to the assigned fleet in an effective and cost efficient manner
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the flag registries and monitor flag state documents
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents seafarer personal records in crewing software
- Liaise with manning agents on crew selection and recruitment, screens crew candidates
- Monitor performance of seafarers
- Issues seafarers employment contracts
- Arrangement of crew travelling and transportation
- Monitor repatriation, dismissals, promotions in cooperation with crewing manager
- Cost control and monitoring budgets for the vessels assigned
- Observe and follow the quality manual, operational guidelines and MLC requirements
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- Strong past experience in dry or wet cargo sector is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communication. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
Benefits of the successful candidate:
- 13th Salary
- Largest provident fund package in Cyprus
- Medical scheme whole family worldwide cover
- Hybrid working model as a mix of office presence and remote working
- Internal and external training opportunities on all international regulations, first aid, AED etc.
- Extra budget for working from home
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofocleous at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.