On behalf of our client, a prestigious Events and Marketing Agency we are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their team in Limassol.
Become part of a dynamic team that pays attention to autonomous high calibre individuals and enjoy meaningful benefits such as: Competitive remuneration package and incentive plan, medical insurance coverage for successful candidate and children, maternity and paternity benefits, Developmental plan (training opportunities), career advancement and growth, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, multicultural environment that becomes an inspiration to the team!
- Prepares and updates artwork as per company’s needs
- Works with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs
- Designs eye catching visuals for use in advertising campaigns
- Be a brand guardian, keeping our visual identity beautiful, inspiring, and fresh
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Produces both static images (in sizes according to specification) and gifs
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Graphics Design
- Previous experience is not mandatory but will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (with a specific focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- knowledge at After Effects software will be considered an advantage
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
How to apply
If you are interested to find out more on the position, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or via an email to email@example.com