Our client is a pioneer, leading broker, which was the first established trader in Cyprus and still after more than 30 years is very stable worldwide with all legal essential licenses.
Take the courage to apply to a role of responsibility and create a new part of our client’s company to a place we have never been before! Business ethics, integrity, respect of the client and trust are some of the values that hold them on top.
They know that they thrive through to their people who share values and passion for growth especially withing the financial market.
Be part of a dynamic, creative and multicultural team and apply now
This is a major opportunity for someone who wants to lead and create from scratch the new branch in LATAM region on a location of their choice.
The Head of Business Developer for the LATAM region will assist the company to meet its strategic goals, by researching new markets and new partnerships.
- Prior work experience at a similar role with a proven track record is required
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Native speaking in Spanish and Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel extensively in the region
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the LATAM market
- Seeking out and building new business for the company
- Identifying ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the market
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Plan webinars, seminars and promotions for targeted markets
- Arrange meetings with existing and prospective contacts
- Attend major industry events
- Document business development activities
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space and convenient location
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or at email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.