On behalf of our client a French fine restaurant, we are looking for a competent Head Waiter to take and deliver orders.
The successful candidate will be the face of the restaurant and responsible for customers experiences. The ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers. Should manage the pulse of the dining room and ensure patrons have a memorable dining experience.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant waiters and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Excellent people skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Proven restaurant waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous at firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted