On behalf of one of our clients that is based in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant.
Our client offers reliable, independent professional audit and assurance service to its client and emphasizes in developing their team members by providing continuous training as well as career development opportunities. They are now expanding their team in Nicosia and would like to hire freshers for the role of the Junior Accountants.
They offer competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates along with excellent benefits and perks. The successful candidate reports to the Senior Accountant.
- Analyses data from the previous month’s transactions to prepare for future ones
- Assists with the maintaining of records and books of account for international clients
- Performs reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
- Assists with the preparation of Payroll reports
- Assists with the preparation of files for audit purposes
- LCCI Higher/CAT or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek.
- Previous experience of maximum 1 year will be considered as an advantage but it is not necessary
- Sound knowledge of computers and MS Office software and applications
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to Elena Hadjidemetriou.